A supervision journal is an ‘all in one place’ document that can support professional workers to plan for a year of supervision. The journal helps professionals to:
- keep note of concerns and matters to raise throughout the month so that these concerns do not get lost in the busy-ness of the work
- record tools and models that the worker can apply to their work
- notice trends and patterns of matters bought to supervision over the year
- record professional development opportunities and lastly
- decide what action, insights and reflections for each supervision.
If you have trouble downloading the journal upon purchase, please contact Madeleine.
Price includes GST.